Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Kamekichi has exhibited being almost arrogant, cocky, and selfish more so in front of Moroha Haimura during most of their interactions, often using his status as his "senpai" as a starter for it. Kamii often does things to be funny in front of people whether it's making jokes or moonwalking for no reason much to the annoyance of his fellow Strikers who find his antics irritating some even wondering how he became a Striker.
He is also jealous and annoyed with Moroha due to his power and popularity, to where Kamii didn't hesitate to use a Step Two, Dark Art, during lessons into resisting magic when he was supposed to use a Step One in an attempt to burn him, albeit this failed.
Despite all this, Kamii remains true to his status as a savior, never leaving behind his allies in a fight against either metaphysicals or other saviors.
Background[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Further information: Black Magic
As a member of the Striker Unit, Kamekichi is noted to be, in fact, a skilled enough savior among other students. However, overall he is described as being talentless as a Kuroma but was too talented in other areas.
Black Arts[edit | edit source]
- Further information: Dark Art
Flare[edit | edit source]
Blaze[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- The name Kamekichi means "turtle, tortoise" (亀) (kame) and "luck/good luck, fortune, joy, congratulations" (吉) (kichi), which literally means "Fortune Turtle" altogether.
- Kamekichi's surname Mannendo means "endless time, infinity, forever" (万年) (mannen) and "hall" (堂) (do), which literally means "Eternal Temple" altogether.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kameikichi is the archetype for a comic relief character.